A good monday

Not so long ago, Robin van Persie scored goals with a midfield that had Tom Cleverley. Sad that he won't be here to play with Schweinsteiger. I was hoping he'd stay for a year more. I'll always remember him for that 90th minute freekick vs City, that hattrick vs Olympiakos and of course, that celebration with Rooney vs Arsenal. Thank You Robin!



Not every monday morning you wake up with a smile. 3 signings in less than three days. Schweinsteiger is the one German player I've always wanted at United. Probably as important to Bayern as Scholes was to United. Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Blind, Herrera, Mata, Fellaini, Di Maria - MUFC midfield! Can't wait for the season to begin.





The evening got even better. Ritesh and JJ, we may not meet again for a while, before you guys leave for USA. Memories are going no where though.



JJ, we met in SE, but you know me better than most. You have been an amazing friend. You want to know everything. You want to do everything. But don't take decisions quickly. Prioritize. No one has a better attitude. Sadly, not everyone is like you. Don't repeat the same mistakes. Ritesh, we will always have something to talk about. Glad you switched to IT in SE. Those premier league and cricket discussions in the labs and before the lectures were so much fun. Pretty sure, we'll stay in touch. May be sometime we'll plan and meet at Old Trafford. 

Hope you guys have a great time there. I'm sure you'll do well. All the best!

Here are some messages for you two-

Aru-
JJ, its not a final goodbye, its a see you again. All the best JayyJayy. Hope you win all the hearts at Fresno as you did in Pune. :)

RT, gonna miss your stories the most! Hope NCSU gets you an awesome audience. All the best rocker183! ;)


Vipul-
JJ is one of the most active and energetic person I've ever met. He's interested in almost everything under the sun. Thanks for teaching me the fervour to stand by my opinions, interests or favorite brands.

RT always has something to talk about with everyone. Thanks for making me realize that you can get good grades and still have awesome personal and social life.

All the best for your US venture! No doubt you'll make us proud :)


Rutuja-
JJ, it was always fun to talk to you about politics, Apple, F.E. memories, U.S. Hope you cover a lot, now that you are going. Stay hungry, stay foolish, but don't stay so innocent! 

RT, you are one of the most genuine guys I have ever met. Your CS, Dota, Thane gaming stories are a part of my permanent memory due to repetitions. It was fun doing S.A.M, viva question banks, practicals together. 

We will miss you RT.da.GaMeR and (yes sure!) JJ too. Good luck for your future endeavors. Hope to see you soon.


Harsh-
JJ!! I was glad to have a great friend like you in my class and my batch! Always be the ambitious and inquisitive guy that you are! All the best for CSU!
P.S. Burger king isn't gonna be the same without you!

RT!! The memory man, always reciting experiences in full detail.. Dunno how u remember so much bro ! :D You were always the mood maker of all plans! Keep rocking! All the best!

P.S. Hidden Place isn't gonna be the same without you!


Shivani-
JJ, You are one of the most enthusiastic guys I've ever met ! Sorry, met! Gonna miss you a lot. Don't worry though, I'll keep tagging you in Instagram posts. Who else am I gonna find who loves dogs as much as I do? "Cute babies", if you will :P  We're definitely gonna meet soon, so senti mat hona :P

Ritesh, I'm so glad you are leaving.
Just kidding, I don't think I should say stuff like that here :P Gonna miss you too, especially zoning out when you repeat one of your million stories. Please try to remember which ones you've told! Wish you all the best and may you get everything that you want. 
P.S. I'm never gonna let you forget about rocker183






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Inauspicious" to be a widow?

A Word Called Basic.

India for a Girl