Can't think of a title

It's been a while. I'll try an update this blog at least once a month. Honestly I have no idea what I'm going to write about today.

Everyday, while driving back home, the flyovers on Satara Road remind me of college. They have been under construction since my first year in PICT. Left college 4-5 months back, the flyovers are still not done.

Got my second month's salary today. And the first person I texted again this time is my mother. I know like any other parent, she does not expect anything in return, for what she has done for me. Sharing the happiness is probably the only thing parents expect.

Quite a few people have asked me, what did I do with my first salary? I donated a part of my salary to the kids who need it the most. And I'm not writing this to show off. In fact, the amount I could donate probably means nothing, considering the number of kids. But if this can inspire even 1 out of every 10 people who read this, that'll be something. So if you feel like doing this, don't think twice. Go ahead, it's an amazing feeling.

Dreadful week as a Man United fan. Chicharito, De gea, RVP, Lindegaard, Nani, Rafael all gone in the same window. How awful does that sound. With these guys, SAF won the league. When the season of 2013 ended, Rooney looked like the only one who would be leaving. Only a few left from that squad now. With only a few hours left for the window to close, can't expect replacements for all these players. Did not want Januzaj in the playing 11, but now that he's off to Dortmund, we have very limited back up options. I had never heard about Martial before yesterday. I hadn't heard about Darmian either. Herrera was relatively unknown too. These two have been our best signings under LVG. Di Maria and Falcao were some big names last year, and we all know how that turned out. So I don't really care about big names and not expecting one either.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Inauspicious" to be a widow?

A Word Called Basic.

India for a Girl